Post-Judgement Modification & Enforcement

At Gower & Bluck, our attorneys regularly file motions to modify or enforce previous court orders, including:

–          Child Support

–          Child Custody and Visitation

–          Spousal Support

–          Inequitable Division of Marital Property

–          Relocation of Child to Different County or State

–          Failure to Pay Child or Spousal Support

–          Contempt of Court

–          Collection of Arrears and/or Past-Due Funds

–          Garnishment of Wages

–          Seizure of Bank Accounts or Assets

Please contact our office in Encinitas to set up a free consultation to discuss whether your previous court order qualifies for a post-judgement modification.


Leave a Reply